I fogot to include a blogger whose posts I truly enjoy! Five Second Rules is brilliantly funny, and has wicked knowledge of how this blogging thing works–and what’s better? She’s only been at it for a couple months. Check her out!!
For her clever writing and general savvy I want to nominate her for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Here are the rules: You must tell seven random things about yourself and then please nominate 7 other bloggers that you feel deserving of your nomination!
Take it away! Fivesecondrules.wordpress.com
Oh…I would like to also nominate her for the Liebster Blogger Award! She has a lot of practice with this one! Have fun!
The Liebster award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.
Liebster is a German word that means “dearest” or “beloved”, but it can also mean “favorite”, and the idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. Please write a post about the award. Then pass the award on to at least 5 (or more) bloggers.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 (or more) picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.